Children's Camp 2019
Dates & Times
26 Nov 20198:30am - 5:00pm
27 Nov 20198:30am - 5:00pm
28 Nov 20198:30am - 2:30pm
Tell your kids to throw on their camera straps and buckle their seat-belts!
Children's Camp 2019 is gonna take them on a wild adventure — with elephants and egrets, polar bears and penguins, cockatoos and crocodiles.
As our kids seek out exotic animals, they'll also find snapshots of real-life encounters with Jesus in Scripture. Kids will go from bewildered to believing as they get In The Wild at this year's Children's Camp!
What your child can expect — stories, games, crafts, songs, friendships and lots of fun!
LAST DAY OF SIGN-UP - 10 November (Sun)
- The camp is open to all P2 - P5 children
- Camp fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Fee includes materials cost and meals (3 lunches and snack time)
- Bring: jacket, cup (for tea break), and a water bottle (preferably with a sling)
How to Register
- Click "Register Now". Enter your own (parent's) email address. (You may be emailed a login link to continue registration. If so, follow the instructions.)
- Select the attendee (your child). If your child's name is not listed, click "Add someone else" AND check the box "This person is in my household". If you are registering a child who is NOT in your family, leave the box unchecked.